Autumn in a Glass
Autumn - The season of cosy jumpers, crunching leaves and spectacular sunsets. We can't think of a better way to spend autumn than getting cosy in our historic manor house with a cocktail that will warm you up!
Dedicated to our Anna who has served a wonderful 50 years at Careys Manor, this cocktail has lovingly been named “Annetta”. Follow the recipe to make it yourself at home.
- Put ice into a cocktail shaker
- Add 25ml Zubrowska Herb Vodka
- 25ml Passoa (Passionfruit)
- Fresh Lime Squeezed
- 50ml Pineapple Juice
- Homemade Rosemary Syrup
- Strain into a cocktail glass
- Garnish with Muddled Rosemary